Thursday, July 7, 2011

28 weeks 3 days / 7 months Pregnant

This week, am officially in 3rd trimester which is 28 weeks or 7 months pregnant!!! I am in final stage before getting labour…getting more and more anxious and nervous at the same time..
Lately, I always have this lightheaded/dizzy feeling...the moment I laid down, I could feel as if I was on the air...a lil bit worried..so, I asked my mom to check my blood pressure (BP) but my BP is OK..went to Jawa Clinic to check..the nurse too check my BP, hemoglobin and urine but result turned normal..the doctor told me that it could be angin dalam badan or low sugar level in my body..But I forgot to check my blood sugar during that time..will check my blood sugar if I have this lightheadness again..
Yesterday, we went for 3D/4D ultrasound scan at Normah..So nice could see our lil bum in 3D version..but too bad the umbilical cord was right in front of the face..and baby position is not facing my tummy..so the ultrasound are not that clear enough to see the face…but at least can see the face features..so nice…will share the ultrasound sooner…I have to scan it and crop it for you all to view..Just wait, yeah.. ;-)
p/s: 3D/4D ultrasound scan is at RM150/- but gynae gave 30% discount from the amount.. (for my reference only)

No comments:

Post a Comment