Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gaining Weight....

Yesterday I went for regular checkup at klinik Gita and in within 2 weeks, I gained 2 kilos!!! wow..that is quite drastic..usually 1-2 kgs in a month..but this time, within 2 weeks..My colleagues told me that it is normal to gain weight a lot during this final trimester...

Since last monday (25/07/2011) till today, I attended our office's business plan conference and stay-in the Merdeka Palace hotel & suites for 2 nights..My goodness, I really can eat!! The food there are so marvelous especially the buffet breakfast..lol...I think I might gain another 1 kilo from all the eating frenzy..hahaha...hopefully my baby is doing fine and not gain weight much also...most importantly, hope that my blood sugar is under control.. :P

My pre-pregnancy weight : 78 kg
My up-to date weight at 31 weeks : 85 kg

Total weight gain : 7 kg....


No comments:

Post a Comment