Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sleepy....

Am now officially in the 8 months pregnancy...

feeling getting heavier and heavier...tummy getting bigger...breathless everytime I walk longer distance..my heel painful (wishing someone offered to massage my feet, how nice.. lol..)
Prone to get tired easily...I tend to feel sleepy all the time especially at the workplace..i just can sit and dozed off in front of my PC screen!!!!..

Could not eat in big quantity..little at a time..feeling heartburn after meal..gosh..so many complaints from me but I will cherish this moments and have something to talk and share with friends anyway.. :-) 

Last week, I went for a pedicure session at Nailmegood nail saloon..pampering myself as I could not cut my toe nails properly and it look dirty..hahaha...only RM45 including removing the in-grown nails..but not doing the nail color polish as it is not good for a pregnant lady..I forgot to take picture of my toes lerr...

And I am no longer wearing this cotton long maxi dress as getting tighter... ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment