Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My new Hairdo

Last week, I called Rowena, my friend, to bring me to her favorite saloon... I really wanted to get rid my long hair as the weather getting humid and I can't stand with sweaty, oily and itchy scalp during the pregnancy..And also, preparation during confinement time too..because according to our custom, after giving birth, are not allowed to wash hair for a certain period..

so, last weekend, we manage to go the saloon and I want to have a real short haircut this time..this is a major change for me to get a short one (not counting my tomboy haircut when I was 16 yrs old, LOL)..so, i 'googled' and I wanna have this 'Victoria Beckham hairstyle' or bob hairstyle..

I told the professional hairstylist what I want and she pleasantly said OK, no problem!!.. am getting excited...and this is how I look after the haircut.. 

(click to enlarge picture)
What you all think? hope it looks nicer to me as I have rounded and chubby face...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment