Monday, February 21, 2011

2nd Pregnancy checkup (16th February 2011)

This is the day for both of us..Feeling excited and worried at the same time..really pray hard to God for a healthy pregnancy…
I take one day leave and Trey take half day leave as he need to go to work after that..
My appointment is at 10 am in the morning..Nurse check on my blood pressure, it’s normal but when I step on the digital weighing scale, I gain another 1 kg..Oh gosh, must be eating meat  and sleep a lot during this few weeks..hahaha…
Finally, our turn to see Doc Elizabeth..First thing she does is to scan me using the trans-vaginal ultrasound..She detected two follicular cysts on my left side ovary. Both cysts size about 3 cm..but it doesn’t cause harm. So, it’s normal..OK, then next, she lookout for the baby sac..and she found it..she enlarged the view and we could see the baby but yet still small..Doc measure the baby is about 1.4cm length and estimated 7 weeks 5 days pregnant. Doc found the heartbeat but we cannot listen to the sound yet..The heartbeat is marked red color on the screen..I feel so grateful and glad that I have a life in me..I can’t wait to see you, my ‘lil bum.. J
We have our first printed scan but I cannot put in here now as I haven’t scan it yet….
 And the due date estimated on 30th Sept 2011..Relatives and friends, mark it on your calendar ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment