Thursday, February 24, 2011

I fell down!!

It happened in my office..When I closed the server room's door, I did not realise there were two boxes at the side of the door. After closing the door, I tripped over one of the boxes and fell down on my knees and hand. My colleagues who happen to see what's happening, they quickly come and check on me whether I am OK or not. But they told me, as long I do not fall on my butt and landed on my belly, then should be alright. But in my heart, I was so so scared to death and worried at the same time. After they told me, well, am a bit relieved. I told this to my friend, Rowena, and she kept persuade me to see my gynae doc tomorrow morning. I called the clinic and fixed an appointment for me. The nurse put me first in the early morning. Hope the doctor comes early too.

So far, I do not feel any cramp or bleeding yet. But as what Rowena advised, I should go see the doctor just to ease my mind and make sure everything is alright. As this is my long long awaited pregnancy, then I should be more cautious about what is happening.

Dear Lord, please protect my lil' bum in me with Your Precious Blood and I surrender everything to you Lord. Take away all my anxieties and fear, O Lord. Mother Mary, intercede for me too. St. Catherine of Sienna, St. Anne, St. Gerard, intercede for me too as this too a child of God. We pray in Jesus' name. Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment