Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1st visit to Klinik Gita and 1st Maternity Dress

March 14, 2011 ( Monday )
In the morning, I went to Klinik Ibu dan Kanak-kanak Gita, Matang and register for the first time. I need to go there as I plan to give birth at the government hospital. Giving birth at the private hospital will cost more than I could afford for. Went there at 8am but my turn was almost 10am. Luckily I took 2 pieces of bananas to fill up my stomach. The nurse took my weight (78kg, still maintain..hehe..), check my urine and blood. She also did breast checking as well to check whether there is any lump or not.
The nurse booked another appointment on March 21 at the Jawa clinic as I need to see doctor there for checkup. My mom brought me lunch at Singapore Chicken Rice, Rubber Road and reached office at 11.30am.
Not long after that, around 12.15pm, Pn. Wira, my boss, invite me going out with her for lunch at the Hills. We went there because we had function to attend at the Pullman Hotel.  Perhimpunan Awam bersama Dato’ Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam and State Secretary. Many civil servants attended this function.  Finished at 4pm and had high tea there.  While waiting for Trey to fetch me, I met Ms Song, Norisma and Sopi (my ex-colleagues) there. We went down to the Hills Shopping mall and Ms Song is so kind and willingly to accompany me while waiting for Trey. We ended up at the Station One cafĂ© and I had cold white coffee latte with vanilla. I should have taken the photo of my drink. It is so yummy. Loving it..We had a nice long chit-chat there. She left at 5.20pm and Trey had not arrived yet. So, I roaming around the shopping mall.
While walking, I saw one shop (Faby Outlet) selling maternity clothings (selling rejected Crocs shoes and also kids clothings) and I went in to have a look. Belek punya belek, tengok punya tengok, I admire one short dress and I tried. When I tried, I already falling in love with this dress and feeling so cute and adorable…(shiok sendiri..hahaha) At the first place, I don’t plan to get any maternity clothing yet till after 3 months and I have been telling everybody that I would not buy because it is still too early and don’t want to get too excited buying all that first. But my tummy is getting bigger and bigger so fast until most my office wear cannot fit me anymore.. Finally, I got one and cost me RM 59.90....

No comments:

Post a Comment