Monday, March 7, 2011

Kitten abuser identified

Kitten abuser identified ( click this link to read the news)

When I received the link from my friend in Facebook, I am glad that this girl has confessed of what she did to the kittens..I really feel sorry for the kitten and the mother cat..the mother cat tried to save her kitten twice but to no avail...I imagine myself as the mother cat and I know how must she felt and I know how the mother cat usually protect her kittens when they still young..I cried and cried when I read this news and preview the image clip taken from the footage. I don't have the guts to see the clip but I previewed the images..gosh, it is so SAD!!! I just cried and cried and I am typing this while I am crying..Why lah we have these kind of people in our society..How can she said that she did this just because of she depressed over her parents' divorce..but that just a lame excuse...that is not the way to release tension by killing the poor animal...they also need love from us..gosh!!!! feel wanna hit and poke her with the umbrella too!!!!

I myself have cats at home and I really sayang them as part of my family too though..Animals too have heart and feelings..they are living things created by God. How could people does cruelty to animals more specifically pets..

I guess my hormone changes makes me so emotional until like this..but who cares..I hate animal abuser!!!

p/s: feeling a bit better after I wrote this...

No comments:

Post a Comment